Coronado Sofa (Sale Item)
- Frame made from Alder, a northwestern hard wood. 100% FSC Certified, meets environmental and social standards of FSC.
- Cushions wrapped in Trillium for maximum comfort.
- Fabric sourced from premium, California based fabric houses.
- Quality craftsmanship from a team that has been building furniture together for over 10 years.
Delivery is available within the contiguous United States.
Having your order arrive as beautiful as when it left the factory is our main concern and as such we use the top shipping companies. Shipping fees are a flat rate but fluctuate slightly per state. Please see our full shipping policy to see what your shipping rate is.
White Glove Shipping
All orders ship with White Glove Shipping. Our shipping company will carry your order inside your home, unwrap it, and place it where you would like it.
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate White Glove Delivery service under the following circumstances:
- Deliveries involving unusual conditions such as hoisting merchandise onto balconies or through windows.
- Delivery of merchandise above a third floor without the availability of an adequately sized elevator.
Production / Delivery Time
Each piece of furniture is hand made specifically to fulfill your order. Production time for each piece is 3-4 weeks.
Delivery time to the western United States is around five business days, while the east coast is around ten business days.
The first step in caring for your fabric upholstery piece is to vacuum it regularly to remove dust and pet hair.
For a deeper clean you can use a brush and a cleaning solvent. All of our fabrics are either cleaning code W or S. If your fabric is cleaning code W you are safe to use a water based cleaning agent, if it is cleaning code S you'll need to use a dry cleaning agent. For both types use the cleaning agent sparingly and gently brush the sofa in areas that have stains or were not adequately cleaned from the vacumming alone.
Saddle soap or other leather furniture moisturizers are recommended to apply regularly to keep your leather furniture from drying out.
To clean leather pieces you will want to buy a good leather conditioner and apply to furniture as directed.